Get your portfolio in front of senior designers and hiring managers
Submit your portfolio to the UX Collective Network to have it seen by top tier companies all over the world.
We’re kicking off a new initiative to help companies fill their open roles — and for you to find your next dream job.
If you’re looking for new opportunities — especially if you’re an entry- or mid-level designer with 0–3 years of experience—you can now apply to have your portfolio added to our directory. It’s all curated, invite-only, and you can choose to be public or anonymous.
How the process works
- Submit your portfolio on the UX Collective Network website
- Your submission will be reviewed by one of our editors
- The best applications will will be featured in our Talent tab
- Every month, we do a portfolio drop to senior designers and hiring managers working at some of the most exciting companies in our industry — including Netflix, Twitter, Twitch, Amazon, Autodesk, Cash App, Coursera, Docusign, Kayak, Meta/Facebook, Walmart, and more
Tips for a great submission
To make sure we’re bringing the best talent forward, we will be selecting the top 20% best applications received. Here are some attributes of what we consider to be a solid application.
Include a portfolio
- Make sure to include a portfolio link with at least 3 case studies in it
- Portfolio websites get more points than dribbble/behance, since websites allow you to tell a better story about each case study + about yourself
When submitting your application, make sure to write a paragraph explaining:
- Your name and location
- What type of opportunity you’re looking for (e.g. full time, internship, in-person, remote, etc.)
- Your years of experience in design or other relevant areas
- Why companies should consider you to a position (i.e. your differentiators)
- Why you are excited about design and UX
Include your Linkedin profile and photo
- Unless you’re specifically interested in remaining anonymous, adding your Linkedin and a profile photo helps companies feel confident that you’re a real person (e.g. not a bot).
If you’re not approved immediately, no worries. We will be limiting the number of portfolios we drop to companies every month to make sure we’re bringing them really strong candidates, but every new month/drop we’ll be going back to look at older submissions. Also, you can always submit new applications when you update your portfolio or you have something new to show to the world.
This initiative is an exciting experiment for us, and we’ll be improving our process as we go, but we’re really excited about the idea of leveraging the power of our network to connect companies and designers — so they can ultimately build great things together.
Ready to apply?
UX Collective Network
Curated by UX Collective Meet candidates and portfolios from the UX Collective Network Sign up to get access to…
You can also browse and apply to specific jobs in our job board:
UX Collective Board
Jobs in UX, UI, Product Design, Usability, UX Research, UX Strategy, Interaction Design, UX Writing, and all verticals…
Are you a hiring manager looking to fill your pipeline? Receive portfolio drops